UI / UX DESIGNERExperience 2 - 4 years
Skills Required- User Interface (UI) Design, User Experience (UX) Design, Gaming, Game Design, Wireframing, Visual Designing
- 3+ years of experience in UI/Visual design within an organization;
- A proven track record in building a great team, providing vision, taking on organizational challenges, and shipping great products
- An exceptional portfolio of (shipped) creative digital product design that showcases complex and creative UI solutions, exceptional visual design and solid information architecture
- Demonstrated experience with the design of B2C web-based and mobile applications (gaming or esports related shipped products is a huge plus)
- Strong point-of-view on modern, effective design processes and systems across mobile and web
- Experience integrating user research and design using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Openness to receiving feedback and having your opinions be challenged
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while chasing ambitious goals
- Passionate about gaming and esports is a huge plus
- Executing design within the company through collaboration with cross-functional leaders.
- Digest detailed product vision and specifications to create feature designs for implementation.
- Utilize design software such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, Figma & Photoshop in showcasing design flow.
- Tackling edge cases and core functional cases as part of feature design flows.
- Work under senior design leaders and be able to implement their design guidelines and principles.
- Keep design delivery ahead of development by one iteration/sprint.
- Balance big-picture thinking with an iterative approach to continuously deliver improvements for our users.
- Being a key influencer within the company through effective communication, the ability to inspire, and build consensus. Job location - Bangalore.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached. - Include the role's title in your subject line. - Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.