SEO EXPERTExperience 6 months / 1.5 years
• Deep Knowledge : Should have deep knowledge of on page optimization, off page optimization and technical SEO, to be able to build quality organic traffic on site.
• Handling Organic Revenue : Being able to optimize organic efforts as per business metrics
• Cross Function with Performance Marketing : Ability to go very deep and cross function with data from Performance Marketing.
• Quick and avid learner : We are looking for someone who catches up quickly and is always trying to be their best self.
• Hustler : We are looking for an individual with a go getter attitude. We are a small, fast paced start up and you will be expected to be out there and get things done.
• Be responsible for and driving Organic Business Revenue
• Develop the SEO strategy and plan, and lead the execution in collaboration with all other teams
• Build SEO strategy, pages to expand horizon of organic search for XO
• Research, strategize, plan and execute on organic search improvements for XO. Own the roadmap for all on-site and off-site SEO initiatives
• Regularly audit the website, navigation, pages, content, crawl accessibility and internal and outbound links to ensure optimal performance
• Monitor, maintain and grow quality inbound links, collaborating with our content teams to create SEO friendly content
• Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure/product improvements and ongoing analysis
• Create technical guidelines for designers and developers to help optimize for SEO including URL structure, canonicals, page speed, information architecture, internal linking guides, markup
• Develop SEO reporting and regularly track our SEO growth and opportunities through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other operational metrics and learnings
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
• Work with social media and Performance Marketing teams to optimize campaigns
• Build distribution strategy / affiliates, riding on non-advertisement Traffic
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached. - Include the role's title in your subject line. - Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.