COMMUNITY MANAGERExperience 0.5 - 1 years
• Managing the overall Gaming Community, which includes retaining and growing the number of streamers on esportsXO .
• Meeting the assigned daily and weekly targets in terms of on-boarding new creators and content generation.
• Work closely with the Esports team to organise and manage tournaments
• Maintain a constant chain of feedback from on-boarded streamers and work on it in terms of actionable items
• Identify and report streamers and content creators in terms of the engagement generated on their content, on a regular basis
• Minimum 0.5-1 years Of Experience
• A hustler who is creative, upbeat, passionate about creating & managing online communities
• Willingness to work around the clock- being a community manager involves working some evenings and weekends and responding to community members outside of work hours
• Previous experience in managing online communities
• Previous experience in working at startups is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com with your resume attached. - Include the role's title in your subject line. - Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.